Photobucket

June 22, 2008

Dirty Water Jazz




I wanted to make a mellow Jazz mix so I dug up around 2 crates worth, and used almost all of them to make this mix. Unlike the DW Breaks and Make it Funky mixes which were done in one take, this one is a little more thought out, cleaner, more cuts, and better eq'd, well hopefully. I threw on some classics (lot of stuff that's been sampled) and some other stuff you might not know.








Peace to Phill Most Chill aka the Soulman for hooking me up with the drop used in the beginning. In case you aren't familiar with how things work on this site (downloads from pictures) Here is the link to the mix -http://www.hulkshare.com/en17nlvunf9c





Gangstarr - Jazz Thing

12 comments:

  1. can you post rumble town??????? easeback??????? early 90's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mix. Picked out a bunch of samples. Some I hadn't heard before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. Can you email me the tracklisting? My dad would love some of those songs. nprotacio31@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome mix ! I love it. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. just finished listening to this mix:very nice...you got some serious stuff on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks appreciate the feedback

    ReplyDelete
  7. damn ... very nice, if you could post or send me a tracklisting that would be awesome, xolsonx@hotmail.com,
    peace

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job man
    is it possible to get the track list of the "dirty water jazz" mix
    Mc fab
    fabio.simon@free.fr
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Mix man, could you provide me with the tracklist as well?
    rnoellaw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. what is song at 22:49!?!?!?!? please tell me it's been killing me since I first downloaded the mix!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you're talking about Jack McDuff

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdX5K39Q3hc

    I used like 100 records on this don't have track listing
    but if anyone needs an ID just hot me

    ReplyDelete