Photobucket

June 1, 2008

Dirty Water Extravaganza



Here we go with the Dirty Waters one year celebration extravaganza. After doing a guest post for M&J's Music Selections for their one year blog birthday, I thought it would be a good idea to do the same thing for my own site. I've asked all my favorite bloggers and friends to submit guest posts and so far the response has been great, nearly everyone I've asked to get involved has contributed. Be sure and leave feedback for all the guests, thank them for what they bring, check out their sites, and all that good stuff. I've got a lot of treats coming up as well so stay tuned all this month for the celebration...



After seeing Stretch's site, Mr Mass' site, and a few other sites running primarily by one person and gathering a good amount of interest, I decided to start this site a year ago. I can't begin to tell you how appreciative I am for all the DJ's, producers, bloggers, forum heads, and everyone out there continuing to spread good writing and good music (hopefully legally). I just want to say thanks to all and I sincerely hope that I can set people off the way I have been through my fellow friends and affiliates in blogland. And to everyone leaving positive feedback I really appreciate that as well, I'll try to stay consistent with good material as long as I have it. Peace- Nes


2 comments:

  1. wow that's a real dope handstyle.....dirty water?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, dirty waters, that's your boy Eichone right there...

    Eich coming through with a guest post soon too...

    ReplyDelete