Photobucket

November 12, 2007

Make it Funky!


Mike aka DJ Blueprint over at This is Tomorrow, one of the nicest blogs around, asked me to do a guest mix for his page, which I was honered to do. I'm really diggin all the funk/soul mixes he's got on there, so I contributed one of my own. I highly recommend checking out his blog, he's got a lot of dope music on there, from all genres, good write ups, and a lot of cool peoples contributing some quality mixes. I especially like the funk he's got on there, a lot of which I never heard before. Check out this 30 minute funk mix from dirty water crates, and make sure and stop by his page. Whats'n ever I do... it's got to be.... Funky!



DJ NES - MAKE IT FUNKY

3 comments:

  1. I found you thanks to HeavySoulBrutha. DJ Blueprint is one of my all time faves as well, so I'm looking forward to your 45 mix. zShare's kinda slow right now, but I'll be patient.

    Feel free to check out my blog if you like http://fufustew.wordpress.com

    Keep on fighting the good fight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance of a playlist pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you want track listing hit my e-mail djnes3000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete