Photobucket

May 21, 2017

Stretch & Bobbito 12-30-1993 (w/Gary Gnu)


Stretch, Bobbito and Lord Sear welcome Gary Gnu to co-host the show. Not sure who this dude is, but he gave some serious heat to everyone in the studio during the mic breaks. I have the last 2 and a half hours here, so you get a lot of good music and the krunch time session (1:24:00).




Tracklist thanks to Unik:

Talk Break
The Beatnuts - Psycho Dwarf
The Grimm Reaper - So Whatcha Want Nigga!
Souls Of Mischief - That’s When Ya Lost
Akinyele - Checkmate
Biz Markie - Funk is Back
Common - Soul by the Pound
Ultramagnetic Mc’s - Raise It Up
Diamond D feat Lord Finesse & Sadat X - You Can’t Front
Tha Dogg Pound Feat. Lady Of Rage - Puffin' On Blunts
Erick Sermon - Hittin’ Switches
Onyx - Shiftee Remix
Funkdoobiest - The Funkiest
Wu-Tang Clan - Proteck Ya Neck
Tha Alkaholiks - Only When I’m Drunk
Redman - Tonight’s Da Night (Remix)
Dr Dre - Bitches Ain’t Shit
KRS One - Krs One Attacks
Black Moon - Act Like U Want It
Akinyele - Dear Diary
Kool G Rap & Dj Polo - On The Run
Diamond D - I'm Outta Here
Masta Ace Inc - Born To Roll
Prime Minister Pete Nice & Daddy Rich - Outta My Way Baby
Company Flow - Juvenile Technique
Funkdoobiest - I’m Shittin On ‘Em
Black Moon - How Many Mc’s Instrumental
Talk Break/Phone Calls
Wu-Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M
Black Moon - I Got Cha Opin
Kurious - Uptown Shit
Talk Break /Phone Calls
Nas - It Ain’t Hard To Tell
Shyheim - On & On
Nice & Smooth - Cash in My Hands (Remix)
KRS One - Sound Of Da Police
Talk Break

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Nes !

    Tracklist :

    Talk Break
    The Beatnuts - Psycho Dwarf
    The Grimm Reaper - So Whatcha Want Nigga!
    Souls Of Mischief - That’s When Ya Lost
    Akinyele - Checkmate
    Biz Markie - Funk is Back
    Common - Soul by the Pound
    Ultramagnetic Mc’s - Raise It Up
    Diamond D feat Lord Finesse & Sadat X - You Can’t Front
    Tha Dogg Pound Feat. Lady Of Rage - Puffin' On Blunts
    Erick Sermon - Hittin’ Switches
    Onyx - Shiftee Remix
    Funkdoobiest - The Funkiest
    Wu-Tang Clan - Proteck Ya Neck
    Tha Alkaholiks - Only When I’m Drunk
    Redman - Tonight’s Da Night Remix
    Dr Dre - Bitches Ain’t Shit
    KRS One - Krs One Attacks
    Black Moon - Act Like U Want It
    Akinyele - Dear Diary
    Kool G Rap & Dj Polo - On The Run
    Diamond D - I'm Outta Here
    Masta Ace Inc - Born To Roll
    Prime Minister Pete Nice & Daddy Rich - Outta My Way Baby
    Company Flow - Juvenile Technique
    Funkdoobiest - I’m Shittin On ‘Em
    Black Moon - How Many Mc’s Instrumental
    Talk Break
    Phone Calls
    Wu-Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M
    Black Moon - I Got Cha Opin
    Kurious - Uptown Shit
    Talk Break
    Phone Calls
    Talk Break
    Nas - It Ain’t Hard To Tell
    Shyheim - On & On
    Nice & Smooth - Cash in My Hands Remix
    KRS One - Sound Of Da Police
    Talk Break

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Stretch and Bob loved that Gary Gnu kid, he was just one of their boys and I remember Bobbito saying that he had face full of zits but he will snap on you and it would be all over haha, thanks for this show fam. Jaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. tryin to download this but its not workin on this page it comes up blank

    ReplyDelete
  4. downloading directly from the embed on the blog sometimes doesn't work, it happens often enough I had to put a note in the top right- try downloading directly from the link in a new page on your browser

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peace Nes. I've tried everything and I still can't download this. Keeps leading me to some kid's hulkshare page from the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hit my e-mail I'll hook it up for you

    ReplyDelete