Photobucket

April 22, 2009

One Leg Up


I'm sure a lot of you out there already know about this, but for those that don't, I definitely want to mention and give props to the people over at One Leg Up records. These guys get at hip hop artists to unearth and release demos and unreleased recordings from back in the day. Among the list of artists included are Herb McGruff, Cenubites, Godfather Don, Shorty Long, Lord Digga, The Beatnuts, and most recently Pete Rock and CL Smooth. It's an incredible series and I just want to show support and express how siked I am to see people doing this sort of thing.



Here's one of the cuts off the Beatnuts vinyl called 'You Got my Back'. The Beatnuts is probably my favorite from the series so far, but I haven't heard the Pete Rock joint yet...

0 comments:

Post a Comment