Photobucket

July 3, 2008

A to the G I

I know a lot of you peoples read blogs while you are looking to kill time at your jobs, so if you're looking to kill a couple a minutes, check out this old magazine interview with AG from 1995 when 'GoodFellas' was dropping. This is from a free magazine called Flavor that I most likely picked up record shopping back in the day. For those interested, I updated the Group Home post to include an interview with them (also from the same Flavor magazine). Click on the picture to enlarge, and adjust to whatever size. More music on the way soon...

2 comments:

  1. correction - this is One Nut Magazine, and the Group Home is from 'Flavor' magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I fucking love Nine. His first album is a stone cold Classic. I still bump it.

    ReplyDelete