Photobucket

February 17, 2008

Jersey post 6 - More Jersey Stuff

Poor righteous Teachers 'Can I start this'
the first track on their debut Lp



K Def and Larry-O 'Real Live'



also here is the
Remix
featuring Ghostface,
Cappadona, Lord Tariq and Killa Sin






Jamal (featuring Redman ) 'Insane Creation'



Artifacts 'Who I am'
from the Dynamite Soul 12"



Also here is a freestyle featuring
Tame and Mad Skills
from the Stretch & Bobbito sometime in 1996...



and since I'm at it, here is another short freestyle from the
Artifacts live at the Rock Steady crew anniversary in 1993...



2 comments:

  1. Hey Nes,
    the K Def and Larry-O 'Real Live Sh*t Remix' doesn't seem to work, Zshare doesn't play anything.
    would you be so kind to upload it again?
    or maybe just send it by email...
    as you prefer.
    thanks a lot, this Jersey stuff kicks ass, especially the Artifacts freestyles... and I was in love with that Jamal album when I was a teenager...

    ReplyDelete
  2. zshare has been acting funny lately, sometimes that happens, this one should work if not let me know...

    http://www.zshare.net/audio/10378740f7806573/

    hell yeah that Jamal album was dope, real slept on too. I'm gonna see what other Jersey stuff I have, the Jersey posts might make a comeback soon...

    ReplyDelete