Photobucket

January 4, 2008

Looking for exposure...

I've had a number of people e-mail me in regards to getting their CD's/music reviewed for my blog. Please don't take it personally if I'm not interested, this site is primarily focused on older hip hop, old radio shows, freestyles, demos, samples, break mixes, etc. However, I am interested in trading break/sample mixtapes, turntablist mixes, old radio shows, etc, so if you have any of this kind of stuff, please do e-mail me. *Shout out to Rob C for getting me that Rekonstrukted Elements mix from Shortkut.

If you are an up and coming MC/DJ/producer/artist looking for exposure, looking to get your music out to a wider audience, feel free to contact my boy AB from Radio Ruckus. Radio Ruckus is one of the longest running underground hip hop shows in New Jersey. The show started in the early 90's, and is still going, every Sunday night from 10pm-4am in New Brunswick, NJ, on 88.7 WRSU fm, Rutgers University. Originally the show held a 2 hour time slot, but it has now opened up to a full 6 hours. Your boy DJ Nes held it down as resident DJ on the show from 1999- 2001, and I can tell you first hand there have been a lot of well known MC's/DJ's/producers that have come through, and the show has maintained a wide audience. You can contact AB at his e-mail radioruckusshow@gmail.com, or through his myspace. Feel free to send him your music, and if he likes it he will probably give it some spins. You can also check the WRSU website to listen to the show online, every Sunday from 10pm-4am.

DJ Nes - Break set Radio Ruckus (2000)



EPMD - Please listen to my demo (live)

1 comment:

  1. Yo, Thanks for shout and that is a dope little mix you got there!!

    And Im working on my list!!!!

    Rob C

    ReplyDelete