January 15, 2009

Mascot


I have a new turntable mascot. My Transformer's robotic arm cracked off so I had so search for a new one, and I found and even better one. Remember the Japanese M.U.S.C.L.E.S.? These things were off the hook back in the 1980's. I think there were something like 230 all together. This one here has a record for a head and turntable needle for an arm. Looks like a traditional Stanton needle. Now I need to find the one that looked like a bridge, or the one that looks like a claw, I remember I had those too.

4 comments:

  1. I still have a bag of these in the archives. Traded these things like motherfuckers back in elementary school. Fools carrying around their little plastic trash can full of em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im bringin all that shit back in '09.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is dope...muscles was the illest back then. they made the green army men seem ultra wack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. found a spraypaint can m.u.s.c.l.e. in a hockey bag full of mixtapes I bought last year..... best thing I came up with that day.

    ReplyDelete